Sunday, February 1, 2009

More muscles....

Here they are!
In the beginning of the process we take a loooooong time to deform each sphere until they look like any muscle. After some practice, it gets easier to deform the spheres and I could focus more on shapes that were wrong, some bumps in the nurbs and strange things like this. I also tried to fix the wrong muscles from the last post. This is what I've got.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very very wide torso. The body should not be nearly as wide as what you have presented, with the serratus and lats sitting waaay off of the ribcage.

    also , the muscles of the upper leg shape that you have is not wide enough. You need to connect the shape to the illiac crest of the pelvis on the superior lateral position and on the superial medial side, you need to extend the position of the vastus medialis to cover ishium.

    The bigger issue though is the amount of time it has taken you to get this far. I was hoping to see a completed character this week so that we would have something to UV in class, you have not even started.